![]() |
|
080392 Parentheses - An interruption of continuity; an interval. "This is one of the things I wasn't prepared for — the amount of unfilled time, the long parentheses of nothing" (Margaret Atwood). “For every period of time when you exist, short or long, there is a temporal part of you that exists only then. And for any temporal parts of any objects whatsoever, there is a larger object made up of just those parts.” - John Locke "Every time I enunciate 'I', even in my thought, an identity is assumed, and this identity is itself not simple, but a figure of a complex gathering of personal and impersonal histories, texts, discourses, beliefs, cultural assumptions, and ideological interpellations...it is not an artifact but a process." - Richard Dyer
|
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Amnesty.
it was my most honest attempt at trying to communicate. i could really care less. i am not free-spirited. neither am i trusting. i am wary, guarded, hesitant. but at least, i know i am not vulnerable like you, and so many others. here is my favourite song. First of May - the Bee Gees When I was small, and christmas trees were tall, we used to love while others used to play. Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by, Someone else moved in from far away. Now we are tall, and christmas trees are small, and you don't ask the time of day. But you and I, our love will never die, but guess we'll cry come first of May. The apple tree that grew for you and me, I watched the apples falling one by one. And I recall the moment of them all, the day I kissed your cheek and you were mine. Now we are tall, and christmas trees are small, and you don't ask the time of day. But you and I, our love will never die, but guess we'll cry come first of May. ~ this is the innocence of love, ripped. yet, what remains... Labels: love's austere |